Roth Alu-Laserplus system pipes - proven multilayer pipe technology with the added advantage of aluminium
The proven five-layer multilayer pipe of the Roth pipe installation system has now been further improved by Roth engineers. The aluminium pipe casing of the Roth Alu-Laserplus® system pipe comprises a new alloy with considerably increased stability. This added aluminium ensures even greater safety and easier installation. The aluminium pipe casing is laser-welded. This forms a homogeneous aluminium layer.
The core of the Alu-Laserplus® system pipe is a thick-walled polyethylene basic pipe, which is subject to tests based on very rigorous quality assurance requirements, and is crucial to the stability of the overall pipe construction. The two high-quality polymer layers ensure a secure connection between the thick-walled basic pipe, the homogenous aluminium layer and the outside polyethylene protective layer.
To minimise heat distribution loss and to protect ceiling, floor and wall constructions against excessive temperatures, the Roth Alu-Laserplus® system pipes are also available with PE protective pipes or added heat insulation. Depending on the application, and heat insulation requirements, you can use either a 6 mm insulation for sizes 14 - 25 mm, 9 mm for 14 - 20 mm or asymmetric 100% insulation in accordance with the heat protection requirements of EnEV. For sizes 16, 17 and 20 mm, an additional asymmetric solution is also available in accordance with EnEV, Addendum 5, Line 7. The polyethylene pipe insulation complies with WLG 040.
At a glance
Key features of the Roth Alu-Laserplus pipe with five functional layers
Each of the layers has a defined function, and the Alu-Laserplus offers the following key features:
- thick-walled core pipe ensures high stability
- more aluminium for added strength
- laser-welded aluminium casing
- high-grade polymers ensure that the five layers are permanently bonded
- suitable for domestic water installations and radiator systems (low inventory carrying costs, no risk of mix-up)
- no incrustation
- oxygen barrier
- suitable for any grade of drinking water
- minimal thermal elongation
- good pressure and temperature stability
- good noise suppression
- good dimensional stability during ongoing operation and after bending operations, etc.
- no welding, thread cutting, brazing or gluing
- highly flexible for ease of installation, minimal waste
- constant long-term flow rates
- long life
- DVGW tested