Roth Service-Box - for the storage and transport of solid dangerous goodsThe Roth Service Box is used for the transport of dangerous solid goods in packaging groups II & III and is available in the sizes 170 litres and 250 litres. The Service Box is a safe, waterproof, handy and easy to transport storage container.
At a glance
- with safety lock and waterproof cover
- metal safety closure for perfect sealing and protection even outdoors
- stackable for less storage and transport space
- integrated wheels and handle for easy handling
- ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, - waste managers etc., e.g. for clinical waste unspecified UN 3291
- also valid for used personal protective equipment (PPE)
|Model||Volume (l)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)
||Weight max. (kg)|
| Service-Box 170
| Service-Box 250
The design type meets the test requirements for packagings for the carriage of dangerous goods of the following international provisions in the requirements applicable at the time of issue of the certificate of approval European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR); Regulations concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Rail (RID); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code): RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOOD of UNITED NATIONS; ICAO Technical Instructions, also laid down in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.