Safe oil tanks – a Bundesverband Lagerbehälter e.V. initiative
Designed for operators
The “safe oil tank” initiative was set up by the Bundesverband Lagerbehälter. Along with its members (including Roth Werke) and affiliated expert organisations, the Bundesverband Lagerbehälter hopes to offer operators the opportunity to find out about current regulations so that they can keep their heating oil storage systems up to date.
The initiative’s website provides operators with useful information:
- What features do modern heating oil systems have?
- Practical examples for old tanks and modern safety tanks
- General information on assessing old tank installations
- Search function for expert organisations
- Quick check – initial investigation to see whether your tank installation needs assessing.
Visit www.sicherer-oeltank.de for more information