Heliostar 252 and 252 S4 flat collectors - high-tech products featuring an innovative polycarbonate case
Made of a closed polycarbonate case construction, the Roth Heliostar unites high-tech material and mature technology. Polycarbonate is a perfect insulator. Due to this feature the thick walled polycarbonate case of the Roth Heliostar assures optimal heat storage. In combination with the high performance absorber the Roth Heliostar guarantees highest efficiency for decades.
The material is characterised by its special durability, impact strength and temperature resistance and is perfectly suitable for outside usage due to its UV-resistant construction. The variety of usage of polycarbonates shows outstanding material characteristics. Amongst others you can find applications in the aircraft construction and the automotive industry.
Due to the high-tech material the Roth Heliostar offers long time stability with minimal weight. The polycarbonate case has additional advantages: First of all the production only needs low energy input which is more environmentfriendly than the production of conventional constructions (aluminium). Second of all the case is permanently corrosion resistant even with high air pollution and aggressive maritime climate. The collector case is deep-drawn in one piece and therefore enduringly tight. The unique form of the deep-drawn polycarbonate case offers decisive installation and security advantages to the installer.
At a glance
- Extremely resilient polycarbonate case (high impact, temperature, wind and ultraviolet resistance)
- Lightweight despite its size (2,18 m² or 2,52 m² gross area)
- No design-related permeability problems caused by joins and seams due to production in one piece
- Permanently resistant to corrosion
- Highly selective, coated full-plate absorber guarantees highest performance
- Optimum pipe connection to absorber plate
- Thick-walled polycarbonate case
- backwall insulation 60 mm Safety glass
- Low-iron solar safety glass, fulfills hail resistance class 1
- Double sealing on glass panels
- Rounded case without corners and gaps
- Dark colour for inconspicious appearance
- Collectors fitted in sequence look like one unit (Heliostar 252 and 218)
- On-roof, in-roof, free installation or installation on facades.
Fully comprehensive Roth guarantee
- 10-year Roth system guarantee
- Low weight
- easy on-roof installation by clamp-fit mechanism to engage mounting rail in grooves in collector case
- Optimal stability and improved optic by closer on-roof installation
- Entire attachment system invisible after installation
- Roth universal fastening anchor suitable for all purposes
- Roth quick-fit system for ease of handling and fast line-up of collectors without tools
- Polycarbonate case without sharp edges
- Good grip provided by edge profile combined with recesses in case
- No soldering required on-roof thanks to flat seal design of all connections
- Installation-friendly accessories
- Ready to install without tools